funsec mailing list archives

Re: BEER THREAD!! been a year? [was: Re: Blatant plug for tal ent: We're hiring]

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:42:36 -0600

On 11/3/06, Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com> wrote:
 If yer serious, be happy to ... will have to find out how much it'd cost.

Costs could be high - especially since we're dealing with bottles.
However there are beer clubs out there, will have to look into it.

In the MEANTIME, because I don't want this message to go out TOO far
behind the previous and get ya all riled,

You don't have to worry about that with me - unlike some folks on this
list, I couldn't care less if you agree with me or not. My opinions
are my own, if I change your mind on something, great, if not, no loss
to me....until I start paying %40 in taxes again... :)