funsec mailing list archives

Re: BEER THREAD!! been a year? [was: Re: Blatant plug for tal ent: We're hiring]

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 06:02:57 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:56:32 +0200, Nervox Nervox said:

As for German whine, IIRC Alsace has some very nice whine

But of course, the *best* whine comes from Washington DC, where all the
right-leaning bloggers are complaining about liberal concepts like "truth".
2006 will go down as a fine vintage indeed....

I like many German beers. The beer culture in Germany is
unbelievable! Simply staggering.

Still, that law about making only lagers, and most people adhering to it,
really is annoying. :)