funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Gas prices and car driving

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 11:39:26 -0400

On 8/5/06, Andrew Willy <andrewwilly () gmail com> wrote:
Ahh, interesting experiment.  We'll need a moose frame and 1200 lbs of
ballastics gel (I've been watching Mythbusters.)  Someone fashion antlers.

are we talking a bull moose or a cow? and you have to take account of
its general disposition: is s/he feeling content, or rather fed up
with its lot as a moose? what with all the being run over by cars and
such, I would expect the latter.

lets be scientific people!

-JP<who passed physical science, he thinks>