funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Medical firms sue to access Rx information

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:54:17 -0500

On 8/2/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
  Heck, while we're at it, lets take Campaign funds and use those $$$ to
subsidies Gasoline prices.  How much did Kerry (the loosing presidential
candidate) spend on his campaign?  Multi-Millions I'm sure....  I'll be
that would knock at least a quarter off of the cost of a gallon of
gas...

That's the opposite of what you should want. You need to raise the price
of gasoline to three times the current level, at least.

Right. With taxes even!

You've stated this before - but I never understood your
reasoning...well, I don't think I've ever heard it either.