funsec mailing list archives

Re: why Senator Stevens is right on Net Neutrality

From: Black Ops Security <x () blackopssec com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 02:50:33 -0500

> Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
> Thu Jul 6 05:11:53 CDT 2006
[...]
> Senator Stevens who everyone is dissing on for his speech on Net
> Neutrality in my book spoke nothing less than brilliant. I will
> also tell you, in my opinion, exactly why.
[...]

Based on what I've read, Stevens is a contradictory fscking moron. He is also against freedom of speech - wants to get porn and other unsavory content off of the Internet and TV.

he contradicts himself:

blames file sharing networks for porn:

eager to regulate all aspects of cable TV:
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20050301/1250249_F.shtml

he contradicts himself again:

Regards,