funsec mailing list archives

RE: Schwarzenegger Opponents' Campaign AcknowledgesDownloading

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:10:49 -0400

 Yah, I myself could care less what Clinton did to who and could care even less about any stains that result, that's
between him and his wife and mistress....  BUT, the part that really pisses me off, is where he flat out lies about it
under oath, basically making a mockery of everything he's supposed to stand for by being President... You know the
whole "truth, Justice, and the American way" type stuff....

   Oh well... All in the past now I guess....  All in the past....

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580