funsec mailing list archives

RE: Schwarzenegger Opponents' Campaign AcknowledgesDownloading

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:35:37 -0400

Yah, many years ago, I'm sure even the POST had an article on it and had a page 3 girl that looked like Lewinsky :-)
probably wearing a little bit of a blue dress too :-)

 um, it IS the POST that has the page 3 girls right?

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
Office: (508)898-7102