funsec mailing list archives

Re: why Senator Stevens is right on Net Neutrality

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 21:08:40 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:33:57 BST, Drsolly said:

A) I'm pretty sure that you'll eventually die of something, and

And all of the above comes to you courtesy of businesses policing
themselves and market forces.

I hate to think that what I'll eventually die of is determined by market
forces and businesses policing themselves.....

Well, that's how it will be.

You probably won't die of the horrible things that killed people over the
last few million years, and pretty much all of those have been eliminated
by market forces.

"Soylent Green is... No, not that one, he's only suitable for cat food..."

If you prefer, you can be worm food.