funsec mailing list archives

RE: Caps off to ya'

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:09:10 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () bsf-llc com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:18:35 -0600

I disagree.  The Capslock key is a waste and just causes troubles.  It
should be tossed.

I'm going to have to disagree.  The CAPSlock key is just fine where it
is on my type-5 Sun keyboard (Lower left hand corner under the shift key which
is under the control key).

I also have several spares.

Regards,
GRegory Hicks