funsec mailing list archives

RE: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: "Justin Polazzo" <jpolazzo () thesportsauthority com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:08:59 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of Drsolly
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 3:15 PM
To: Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] University of South Carolina e-Mail
CompromisesStudentIDs

Date sent:            Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:42:00 +0100 (BST)
From:                 Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>

I was kidding. Your elections are fair, unbiassed and a model of
rectitude, giving you exactly the president that you chose.

Deserve.  They get the president they deserve.

Ooh, that's *cold*.
about who killed who..

Lets just agree that the European nations have all done bad things: the
crusades, colonialism, christian zealotry destroying the interesting
religions, red skelton, benny hill, etc,; and the american nation (who
are just brits sans the english accent plus guns) has done horrible
things as well: Killing Native Americans, setting up a country where
[non-landowner, women, african, asian, etc] couldn't vote, slavery,
spreading even more zealotry, Paul Reiser, Bob Saget, etc..

Both our countries are not something to be proud of, you guys have to
fight the pervasive brainwashing (songs sung in early school; pledges of
allegiance or anthems, the teaching of twisted history, etc.) and
realize we both suck.

Canada too, Der/Rob =P

-JP