funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:17:16 -0500

Damn Greg, are you on the HenryBowmanSociety list by any chance? If
not, perhaps you (and Michael from off-list) should be - though we'll
likely agree you'll have many more opportunities to correct my misuse
of the English language! Perhaps we'll even get lucky and find
something to argue about (bring the list back to life).

Great quotes, btw.