funsec mailing list archives

RE: fake out MLB

From: William Knowles <wk () c4i org>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 03:11:04 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 funsec-request () linuxbox org wrote:

Bear with me as I read this from the digest mode, have you by chance
looked into the SlingBox - http://www.slingmedia.com/

For $200 it sounds like it does everything you want it to do (and then
some), I don't have one yet, but I suspect there has to be other users
that would be willing to let you watch games that are blacked out for
you and vice versa.

William Knowles
wk () c4i org

Message: 3