funsec mailing list archives

Re: Techdirt: Philips Patents Pissing Off TV Viewers

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:41:46 -0500

Sure there is - so far as it not costing me anything to watch other
than time (which would, of course, include advertisements). Alls I
gotta do is put out the antennae. Locally I get about 5 channels via
the air.

As for free market choices - what are you referring to? Different
channels? Cable providers???