funsec mailing list archives

RE: Diamond in the Rough: U.S. Congress Mulls Slew ofNet -Sex Rules

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:38:12 -0400

Obviously, taking down kiddie pr0n sites wont actually stop children
from being raped and abused, just prevent these douchebags from having
to acknowledge it exists. The following is a better list of how to
protect children on the net and in the real world.

  ---> agreed...

1: Shut down myspace

2: Shut down AOL teen chat

3: Start castrating repeat sex offenders

--> two strikes and no more balls  :-)

4: Enforce mandatory abortions for everyone (even the dudes)

5: Nuke Bangkok, Thailand

--> can we add a few more in there "just because"?

6: Block all traffic going to .ru

7: Clone millions of Naomi Campbells so that these freaks have someone
else to molest

-->  Traci Lords is a much better one to clone, hell I'd ask my Wife for an
18 year old model of that one  for my birthday :-)