funsec mailing list archives

Re: For S**ts and Giggles

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 00:27:47 -0600

On 4/2/06, security curmudgeon <jericho () attrition org> wrote:
http://attrition.org/dataloss

Already done. Statistics, downloadable flat database and more coming very
soon (it's all done, just needs to be prettied up and published).

Whoops, guess that site wont be coming up then, as I am both a person
who doesnt like duplication of services/efforts and a slacker :-)

Thanks for the link SC, I will be sure to forward on any incidents I
hear of if you are interested in recieving them.

-JP