funsec mailing list archives

For S**ts and Giggles

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 23:08:12 -0600

I was sitting around contemplating the massive amount of people who's
SSNs and CC#s were compromised. I am wondering if we will ever meet
critical mass, where the number of SSNs stolen equals the number of
people in america.

If you want to help with this, forward me the articles you come across
that mention data breaches and the number of employees affected. I
will build a website with the totals, as well as each company
responsible for the loss (anyone wanna take a stab at who will be #1
lol)

I will post the URL when the site is assembled (probably @
http://angrycyb.org though)

TIA,