funsec mailing list archives

Re: i have so much hope

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:40:12 -0500

Including my wife on this response - so she knows to look for it when
next she shops!

On 5/24/06, Gary Warner <gar () askgar com> wrote:

 My kids just came and got me to watch an advertisement for CocaCola Blak.

 Its apparently a coffee flavored soft drink that was introduced in France
back in December.

 Has anyone actually seen or tried this drink?

 http://www.coca-colablak.com/us/index.jsp

 "Coca-Cola Blāk is not just a flavor extension. It is a blend of unique
Coke refreshment with the true essence of coffee and has a rich smooth
texture and has a coffee-like froth when poured. We believe we have created
a new category of soft drink �C an adult product in a carbonated beverage �C
and a whole new drinking experience. This brand is ideal for any part of the
day when people are looking for renewed energy or simply to take a break,"
said Marc Mathieu, vice president, Global Core Brands, The Coca-Cola
Company.