funsec mailing list archives

i have so much hope

From: Gary Warner <gar () askgar com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 20:08:33 -0500

My kids just came and got me to watch an advertisement for CocaCola Blak.

Its apparently a coffee flavored soft drink that was introduced in France back in December.

Has anyone actually seen or tried this drink?

http://www.coca-colablak.com/us/index.jsp

"Coca-Cola Bla-k is not just a flavor extension. It is a blend of unique Coke refreshment with the true essence of coffee and has a rich smooth texture and has a coffee-like froth when poured. We believe we have created a new category of soft drink - an adult product in a carbonated beverage - and a whole new drinking experience. This brand is ideal for any part of the day when people are looking for renewed energy or simply to take a break," said Marc Mathieu, vice president, Global Core Brands, The Coca-Cola Company.