funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors PleaseStand Up?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:09:25 -0400

On 5/15/06, StyleWar <stylewar () cox net> wrote:
Here's an idea to fix this problem....

Federalize the national communications infrastructure, and publish a warning
at the beginning of every call that says:

                "Your use of this communications device constitutes
                consent to monitoring. Be advised that we no longer
                wait for court orders, spell checkers,
                transcriptionists, translators, union reps, ACLU
                monitors, or anyone from PETA to represent the
                health interests of our drug dogs. If you
threaten,
http://tinyurl.com/hcz2l
lie
http://tinyurl.com/fe8o9
steal
http://tinyurl.com/gzley
engage in phone sex with a minor,
http://tinyurl.com/7o3cm
communicate any plans linked to terrorist acts,
http://tinyurl.com/jzmvc  (or http://tinyurl.com/eq24o :-)

we
no longer need triplicate authorizations to reach
through this phone and choke your sorry ass till
you're cold to the touch."

Apparently, you only support choking those you havent voted for, and
BTW apparently you never needed "triplicate authorizations", or havent
you been paying attention? http://tinyurl.com/j2gs5

The real heroes are coming folks...
http://tinyurl.com/efx9w

-JP<who thinks clinton sucked too>