funsec mailing list archives

Re: Shocker: Bush Defends Spying After NSA Database Report

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:06:00 -0500

On 5/12/06, James Kehl <shykta () dione ids pl> wrote:

In my view, he threw plenty of stones (in yet another non-physical sense).
If you can't see the metaphor, feel free to killfile me; otherwise, do you
think you could muster a little more tolerance for the flaws, opaque
allusions, and mediocre jokes of others?

James
[hope I didn't spoil the ending for you, lcam]

I apologize - in the wise words of my god father, I made an ass of
myself. I had ASSumed you were yet another of the bunch. :) Great
link, btw.