funsec mailing list archives

Re: Shocker: Bush Defends Spying After NSA Database Report

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:59:17 -0500

That certainly, in no way, describes McCain. Though he makes an effort
each time he gets close to running for president (this the 4th or 5th
time). He's the liberal's darling Republican, the "rebel", because he
so easily slides into their shoes.

I can recall his rants on UFC, back before the UFC was as "mainstream"
as it is now - LONG before. What an idiot.

Then again, what you describe as a "real Republican" can only be found
in ONE currently serving federal member of government - "Dr. No" from
Texas (formerly a libertarian candidate for president). Go figure.