funsec mailing list archives

Re: Bizarre Story of the Day: Why Faking Fingerprints wi thToe Prints is a Bad Idea

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:45:45 -0400

On 5/10/06, Blanchard_Michael () emc com <Blanchard_Michael () emc com> wrote:
 yah, that pissed me off about the article too... They never mentioned how
he got caught.

I am betting it was the Stink Finger that gave him away.

Not a doubt in my mind..

"What do you think of Passenger in Seat 24G Ted?"

"Somethings wrong with that guy, his hands have that 'Dr Scholls' look Al"

"Ya Ted, I think we got another case of the Stink Finger"

"10-4 Al, I am alerting DHS pronto"

-JP<well, maybe a _little_ doubt>

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580