funsec mailing list archives

Re: Greed, stupidity, arrogance, and small genitalia.... (a c orporate study on the bells)

From: Ken () infosec101 org
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:32:51 -0500

Dude,

(And I've wanted to "Dude" since 1983 without sounding old. Thanks for the
reason :)

Q: I thought you were homeless?
Q2: How'd you get ethernet run to the cardboard box?

<ducks>

Quoting Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>:

So what can I do about it?

I hear that 99% of fiber is dark fiber, can that be utilized to Our
advantage? (if there is a Them, there has to be an Us too... right?)

Tor is a great idea, but still relies on the ISP, is there any way to
start an "open source" ISP?

-JP
"You sir are an idiot"
-F.F. Algernon