funsec mailing list archives

Re: Quantum Telecloning: Captain Kirk's Clone and The Eavesdropper

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:52:18 -0500

On 2/17/06, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
Date sent:              Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:02:27 +0000 (GMT)
From:                   Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>

Now I'm going to meditate on quantum spam.

The mind boggles.  Use a quantum processor, and you can instantly generate all
possible messages to all possible addresses ...

I had that years ago, and now that sufficient time has passed, I will
let you guys in on my secret: just email *@*.* and voila everyone
possible gets your spam!