funsec mailing list archives

Re: join the spam poison community?

From: Bryan <bryan.madhatter () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:35:55 -0600

It's still technically fraud.  Considering a lady managed to file a civil
suit against the
hitman that failed to kill her husband this might not be the best idea
depending on where
you're located.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/17/kent_killer_not_killer/

Bryan

On 2/3/06, Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com> wrote:

http://spampoison.com/

Reminds me of an idea I had the other day when a vendor talked to me about
the "crimeware" market, i.e. the market for botnets, malware, exploits,
etc.
I suggested that someone should flood the market with ads for fake
botnets,
fake exploits, etc. Who cares if the buyers get ripped off and it might
diminish confidence in the market for such things.

Larry Seltzer