funsec mailing list archives

Re: Will this be on google.cn?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:08:46 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:

RMueller wrote:
Anyone play with anything else that might not show up?

I was annoyed when I cculdn’t access a local Israeli online news site
(in Hebrew) from China, I wonder how annoyed the Chinese are that
everything they see (as far as the Government can get it that way) is
propaganda.

Probably no more annoyed than I am, probably no more annoyed than you are.
Or are you under the impression that the Chinese government is the only
one that does this?