funsec mailing list archives

Re: Ideas for an iPod shuffle??

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:20:20 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, xyberpix wrote:

Hey All,

This could end up being security related, I guess? ;-)
I bought an iPod video about a week ago, the 60GB version, and well
today I won an iPod shuffle, the 512MB one, and I'm trying to find
something worthwhile to do with it, so I'm turning to you lot for ideas?

If it could be put to some security/hacking use, that would be ideal,
but I've got no idea on this one.

Sell it on Ebay and use the money to buy a cheap secondhand computer. The
question then becomes "How do you put a computer to some security/hacking
use", which is a well-known question already.