funsec mailing list archives

RE: Feds after Google data

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <Blanchard_Michael () emc com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:15:08 -0500

Yes there is image recognition software that knows what a nipple looks like and can block that image from appearing on
a users machine while letting a bikini clad image appear.

  I forget the name of the software, I remember checking it out a few years ago and it worked fairly well at that time,
although some things did slip by, but it caught the majority of the norp I threw at it....

 Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580