funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sony-BMG EULA

From: Ken Pfeil <Ken () infosec101 org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:19:55 -0500

FWIW,

I never clicked "agree" so that means I'm free to disassemble as much as
I want, no?

"END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between
you and SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (“SONY BMG”), a general partnership
established under Delaware law. By clicking on the “AGREE” button below,
you will indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions, at
which point this EULA will become a legally binding agreement between
you and SONY BMG."

-k