funsec mailing list archives

Re: jabber chat room update.... new beer champion

From: Rob Thompson <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:02:16 -0800

On 11/16/05, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
For Gadi:  I have a genuine Guiness sparkle head that serves the perfect
stout....

My brewing efforts get me the neighborhood global warming award...  Too
bad I cant use all these damn oak leaves to boil my wort.....

It is rumoured on the chat room that someone has "plants" in his garden. :P

Now we're talking my language...  ;p

Gave up "good beer" a while ago.  Started putting on too much freaking
weight...  I love that stuff, but it really is a meal.

        Gadi.

--
Rob