funsec mailing list archives

RE: ? - I don't know where to send this one, so I'm sending it here...

From: "Young, Keith" <Keith.Young () montgomerycountymd gov>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:41:54 -0500

A file is attached (I am not including it in this e-mail
but will send it to those who request it should they so
desire) in a zip named "Info_prices.zip" within the zip
is a file called "Text5546.exe".

I have Googled the file name for both the zip and
executable and am coming up with nothing.

Rob,

Did you submit it to some virus scanning web sites? A few that I use
are:
        http://www.virustotal.com/flash/index_en.html
        http://virusscan.jotti.org/

These two will also submit your sample to AV vendors, so it is always a
good place to start.

Cheers,

--Keith

Keith Young, Security Official