funsec mailing list archives

Re: Phishing that scares me....

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 06:17:02 +0200

I'd be surprised if, in future, a similar gaff occurs as I'm sure neither Dan nor most the rest of us are _that_ intellectually challenged...

People here will repeat the same mistake.. some didn't notice this list is open. It's not their fault. This list is too high traffic to really follow everything.

Dan is cool, I just got tense because although linuxbox is the most secure machine I have, it runs on a DSL line - which should be more than enough just for mailing lists.

Dan's email had the bandwidth capped for 14 hours until the admin finally deleted it from the queue...

        Gadi.