funsec mailing list archives

Re: Nordea Sweden shuts Internet banking due to targeted phishing

From: Florian Weimer <fw () deneb enyo de>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:11:54 +0200

* Andreas Östling:

Something worth mentioning regarding this scam is that the fishing mails
were written in the worst swedish I've ever seen, you could barely
understand what they ment. Previous viruses/scams in swedish that I've
seen were also kind of poorly written but this one actually looked like
it was automatically translated from some other language by a very bad
software. Some of the words are not even real words.

In the beginning, we saw the same thing in Germany, but the attackers'
language skills have improved somewhat.  Spelling and grammer is
mostly correct, but some stylistic issues remain.