funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: summary of the "sharing samples" thread from my view-point

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 22:43:07 +0000 (GMT)

Of course I am just one, but I am trying to learn coding, and appreciate

What language are you trying to learn, we could make some
recommendations.

any information, especially from informed sources. There are lots more
misinformation out there than info, and people enjoy f#@king with your
head for laughs.

Are you suggesting that people might upload misleading and erroneous
analyses to Val's web site, along with pseudo-malware that doesn't
actually do anything? Surely no-one would be so devious.