funsec mailing list archives

RE: Re: Malware sharing? People are full of shit [was: Getyour computer viruses here!]

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:55:27 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Gadi Evron wrote:

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Drsolly wrote:
How about someone sets up a web site for people interested in anthrax, so
that people can upload and download samples?

If the air is made of anthrax, how does downloading some more hurt?

If 0 = 1 then anything is true.

You are indeed investing time and effort to educate. You are however only
critisizing, even if in a good manner. You are not actively helping him.

No, I'm helping him by telling him what he should do, and why.

It's wrong to carry a gun. It's wrong to shoot people.

If I have to shoot someone to defend my family I don't know if I can do
it, but I hope I will be strong enough to shoot the guy dead instead of
abide by some moral high-ground of dying instead of taking a life.

I don't understand why you say that you know what's right, then disagree
with yourself.