funsec mailing list archives

Re: oracle not only offeder - researchers NOT responsible?

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:41:50 -0800

Gadi Evron wrote:
BB, do you know me that badly? come on.

I know you better than that, that's why I asked. I truly didn't know what you were getting at.

Let's give this new article a chance instead of dwell on what's been discussed to death and one sentence I said instead of the article mentioned.

As you wish. I find the article to be simply stating the obvious, so I didn't have anything to add.

Or I could add something like "I find Oracle, Sybase, ISS, Cisco and HP to be 'asking for it', and I wouldn't be surprised to see people just anonymously releasing exploits for their software with no warning."

                                                BB