funsec mailing list archives

RE: Google Desktop Exposed

From: "Debasis Mohanty" <debasis () hackingspirits com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:18:57 +0530

Google Desktop Exposed:

Just for a second I thought that the remote GDS bug which I reported to the
Vendor last month is somehow leaked.. However, after going through the url
it seems to be something different. It is yet to be made public as the
vendor is investigating the same.

- D

Ps: IE is well-known for its cross-zone weaknesses. This is not a GDS bug.