funsec mailing list archives

Does anybody know of any good podcasts, nanog related

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:02:32 -0700 (PDT)

Seen on the Nanog list...

I was wondering if anybody knew of any good podcasts related to Nanog
specific areas of interest ... driving and reading on my Treo650 is
becoming more and more difficult ;)

I have problems with this while driving also - expecially when I have
to change to my reading glasses to go through the email... :-o)

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin