Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Banknotes Misproduction security & biometric weakness

From: Vulnerability Lab <research () vulnerability-lab com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:23:46 +0100

Am 05.02.2018 um 16:10 schrieb Vulnerability Lab:
Hello Intern0t (intern0t () protonmail com),
could you please tell me what your strange blabla has to deal with the
fact that the hologram can be read and accepted as fingerprint because
of the polipaper inside. Did you see that we changed the finger after
the save due to the register. If you believe in that this is normal
behavour or a troll issue, please ask lenovo. They included there
universal fingerprint from a mark insde a laptop. We figured out by now
that the hologram can be read to finally bypass with a universal key.
Thus strange anomaly should for sure not be possible in scans that must
identify a hologram. If your technical expertise is not high level
enough then to talk seriously about the issues impact, i cant help you.

Best Regards,
Vulnerability Laboraotry,

--
VULNERABILITY LABORATORY - RESEARCH TEAM
SERVICE: www.vulnerability-lab.com