Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: What do you think of Trollc?

From: Roberto Martelloni <rmartelloni () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:12:42 +0100

Among other according to
www.sfgate.com/business/article/Investors-undeterred-by-data-breaches-5505309.php
seems
that also after data breaches like the Targets one there aren'tlong term
impact on stock markets.

On 27 May 2014 20:07, Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf () coredump cx> wrote:

vulnerabilities to the public. For this I need help getting the filing
fees
necessary to incorporate a hedge fund. I want to continue bringing issues
in companies that put you at risk to light, and short the stocks of those
companies when I do so.

It's practically unheard of to see stocks of major technology
companies respond in any substantial way to reports of individual
security vulnerabilities - even if they happen to be 0-days. Sounds
like a way to lose money?

/mz

--
Roberto Martelloni