Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Google vulnerabilities with PoC

From: Gichuki John Chuksjonia <chuksjonia () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:08:44 +0300

Ooh goodie, where and what happened to N3td3v, he used to crack me up :D :D

On 3/17/14, Mario Vilas <mvilas () gmail com> wrote:
ROFL

[image: Inline image 1]

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:07 AM, T Imbrahim
<TImbrahim () techemail com>wrote:

What drugs are you on Pedro Ribeiro I wonder ...?

I express my views, if you don't like don't watch them. You responses so
far have only been assy speculations so don't tell me Im wrong , and
please
don't say thing like that. I don't know who the other people is,  but
what
is true in security I support. Why you would Google my name ... ?

 Is the English language causing you ill effects?