Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Google vulnerabilities with PoC

From: Colette Chamberland <cjchamberland () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:59:42 -0400

Same here... It's like a train wreck, you know you shouldn't watch but it's just so damned entertaining at this point
that I can't stop...

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2014, at 2:46 PM, Yvan Janssens <ik () yvanj me> wrote:

Does anybody still have some popcorn left?

They ran out of it in the tax free zone in here due to this thread...

Kind regards,

Yvan Janssens

Sent from my PDA - excuse me for my brevity