Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A question for the list - WordPress plugin inspections

From: Harry Metcalfe <harry () dxw com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:16:48 +0000

Hi Jerome,

The criteria are here:

https://security.dxw.com/about/plugin-inspections/

Is that what you mean?

I agree using a common classification would be good. I'll have a look into that.

As mentioned before, though - these are not vulnerability reports. We do those too:

https://security.dxw.com/advisories/xss-and-csrf-in-user-domain-whitelist-v1-4/

and they are more detailed. Inspections are more about code smell, if you know what I mean. So there aren't specific files, lines, etc.

Harry