Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: heartbleed OpenSSL bug CVE-2014-0160

From: Brandon Perry <bperry.volatile () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:56:17 -0500

I have seen people pull private keys off of FreeBSD 9.1 machines.

https://twitter.com/1njected/status/453797877672706048

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Jeremy Voorhis <jvoorhis () gmail com> wrote:

I just read an article titled "Why heartbleed doesn't leak the private key"
and the claim seems irresponsible and overly broad. Can anyone comment on
his analysis?

http://blog.erratasec.com/2014/04/why-heartbleed-doesnt-leak-private-key.html#.U0WjNK1dWBg

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 5:10 PM, Kirils Solovjovs <