Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Handling bad ISP's

From: silence_is_best () hushmail com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:08:39 -0600

Getting scanned doesn't phase me in the least..it's the nature of the
beast now.  Irresponsible ISP's do.  I keep my stuff clean and wired
tight...why can't they?  Heck I'd take an auto-response at this
point...something is better then nothing ;)  A good discussion though
all in all :)

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 3:59 PM, "coderman"  wrote:On Tue,