Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [cryptography] coderman's keys

From: Natanael <natanael.l () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:04:21 +0100

No hints at what kind of client it takes? Custom config or recompile?

- Sent from my phone
Den 1 nov 2013 05:11 skrev "coderman" <coderman () gmail com>:

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 7:55 PM, coderman <coderman () gmail com> wrote:
my contempt for email is well known and reinforced by choice of provider.

there are myriad rebuttals to email as private channel, of which i
agree fully.  however, if you pass muster, i can be reached via secure
email.  yes your default client will balk.  this is a feature not a
bug...  "you must be this high to ride..."

still no successful encrypted responses.  do i have to sweeten this pot?

let's try an experiment: one bitcoin (~200$USD) to whoever
successfully encrypts a message to my key.

... ready, set, go!