Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: WordPress User Account Information Leak / Secunia Advisory SA23621

From: Dan Ballance <tzewang.dorje () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:15:54 +0100

Hi Alex,

I think you may have misread my post. I said I am pretty sure the username
changing is a feature of the core installation. I don't run any Wordpress
plugins unless thoroughly security audited and most of the time I am just
looking for a quick blog so I can publish something I want to say, so I
just tend to run the core site and live with its limitations.