Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Student expelled from Montreal college after finding vulnerability that compromised security of 250, 000

From: Gary Baribault <gary () baribault net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:30:09 -0500

The real funny part is where 15 teachers voted .. you mean there are 15
teachers at Dawson that understand the implications of a pen test tool?
I am in Montreal and I know Dawson, they are usually much saner than that!

Let's see if they now have the guts to do a Mea Culpa and fix this
injustice.

Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary () baribault net
GPG Key: 0x685430d1
Signature: 9E4D 1B7C CB9F 9239 11D9 71C3 6C35 C6B7 6854 30D1