Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Where are you guys standing re: the (full) disclosure

From: Pedro Luis Karrasquillo <peter_toyota () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 17:37:02 -0400

Allright.
After I chatted with a MS rep (I posted the transcript of the short conversation elsewhere in the thread), I got a
response in the list from secure()microsoft. I sent the details to secure()microsoft of the bug and the mitigation
steps.

Again, I am glad to read the variety of opinions on this issue. Hopefully the bug will be confirmed/fixed in a
reasonable time and I will share the details with you once I get MS's take on it.