Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 0day Vulnerability in VLC (this is my first release of the vuln anywhere)

From: Gregory Boddin <gregory () siwhine net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:19:08 +0200

That's an argument (thanks) ... Nop I'm still a bit utopist and I cannot
stand seeing people pay for corporation's mistakes.

You're right , but then it's a fight against software industry that you're
doing, and fuck the causalities...

I guess all of us kinda make the right balance in the end anyway.

Don't get me wrong , I'd love to see whoever deserves it go down ;)

Keep up the good work!